Friday, February 27, 2009

This is the beginning of my blog, so please hang with me while I get all set up. I will be posting about my work with polymer clay, as well as other artists work. Please visit my Etsy site, I try to add new items on daily. Also, I am a proud member of Polymer Clay Artist Guild of Etsy. Please check it out, there are some really good polymer clay artists on there. As I said in my profile, I have been working with polymer clay for over 12 years now. I have just recently decided to sell my work, because my husband got laid off and we need the extra income. Things are starting off pretty slow, but I have strong motivation to hang in there. I realize it is hard work to have a business, especially in these hard economic times. Realizing this, I make polymer clay pieces that I can sell relatively cheap. Please stop back in soon to see what I have been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment