Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Wow, I've been really busy creating. I have mainly been doing my sea creatures. I bought a few books last week, and have been picking a bit at those. I really want to have my inventory up for upcoming craft shows, so I figure it's a bad time to explore different techniques and whatnots.

One of the books I bought, my kids peer-pressured me into. It's just a fun one that I can make up cute kid tings relatively quickly, and sell cheap.

The other book gets into really detailed animal sculptures. That one I need to wait a bit for, because I know each project will need it's undivided attention.

I really need to push myself into selling consignment. I guess I have a fear of rejection there, but I must move past that. Okay, I am stating right now, I will concentrate on consignment within the next week. There, I said it, now I have to stick to it.

Check out PCAGOE for the Spring Fling scavenger hunt! http://pcagoe.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment