Monday, June 29, 2009

I had a craft show this past Saturday. Well, it was a community day festival. I don't know how to take it. I did okay. There were not many vendors there. Mostly it was advertised as a free event to take the kids to eat, play bouncy games, and listen to local bands. It was like nobody was there to spend money. Although it was nice to sit under a shady tree. I heard it was very hot out...I had goosebumps. So, I guess my spot was a good place to be. I learn a little at each show. Where do I get that magic wand that I can wave, and POOF!...I sell like crazy and it's all so easy? This is such a learning process, and I know that. My next show is a month from now. This one is going to be super huge. Actually, I'm a bit nervous about it. I'm sure it'll work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment